19 November, 2010

TSA is the dream place for molesters and sex offenders.

Reading an article made me to think about the differences between TSA officers and molesters. From now on, everyone seems to be taking an airplane would go through a sexual assault.

She scanned the formula, then turned to me and said, “Remove your shoes and stand on that black mat for a patdown.”

I said, “OK, what do I do with the baby?”

“You cannot be holding him.” (I am traveling alone.)

So I placed him into his stroller. She instructed me, “Spread your feet apart and hold your arms out to the side.” I obliged.

She patted my left arm, my right arm, my upper back and my lower back. She then said, “I need to reach in and feel along the inside of your waistband.”

She felt along my waistline, moved behind me, then proceeded to feel both of my buttocks. She reached from behind in the middle of my buttocks towards my vagina area.

She did not tell me that she was going to touch my buttocks, or reach forward to my vagina area.

She then moved in front of my and touched the top and underneath portions of both of my breasts.

She did not tell me that she was going to touch my breasts.

She then felt around my waist. She then moved to the bottoms of my legs.

She then felt my inner thighs and my vagina area, touching both of my labia.

She did not tell me that she was going to touch my vagina area or my labia.

She then told me that I could put my shoes on and I asked if I could pick up the baby, she replied Yes.

She then moved back to my belongings to finish scanning them with the paper discs for explosives. When she finished she said I was free to go.

I stood there holding my baby in shock. I did not move for almost a minute.

I stood there, an American citizen, a mom traveling with a baby with special needs formula, sexually assaulted by a government official. I began shaking and felt completely violated, abused and assaulted by the TSA agent. I shook for several hours, and woke up the next day shaking.

Here is why I was sexually assaulted. She never told me the new body search policy. She never told me that she was going to touch my private parts. She never told me when or where she was going to touch me. She did not inform me that a private screening was available. She did not inform me of my rights that were a part of these new enhanced patdown procedures.

(http://www.prisonplanet.com/sexual-assault-tsa-goon-gropes-womans-vagina.html)

How about an option of a safety bar to stuck to the seat like riding a roller coaster? When the passenger needs to go to the bathroom or take something out from the luggage stored above their seat, the flight attendant will release the bar for them. That way, only few people can move around with the supervision of the flight attendants.

I don't really like the option of either becoming the victim of terrorists or the victim of TSA officers.

1 comments:

SPN Headlines said...

Hi JB!

The TSA says PERV stands for Program to Examine Random Voyagers....but we know it's really:

http://spnheadlines.blogspot.com/2010/03/faa-tiger-will-work-airport-security_19.html

SHOCKING, must read story.

Peace! :-)