22 November, 2010

How perps apploaches to the people around a TI.

I have seen many Koreans and Chinese recently on streets and buildings I visit. Is this a tourism season? I don't really have any discriminating feeling toward them. I don't mind to talk with them nor be friends. If you know my social networks for TIs, I do have some Koreans and Chinese victims I contact with. What I don't like is that Korean and Chinese perps trying to make up suspicion on me for something, so that Japanese perps can use it as the evidence of me as a spy of these countries. Project Chatter was on the run to apply human experiments on people with suspicion of foreign spies. This reasoning seems to be still used on the target for rationalizing the moral and other humanitarian conflicts.

In another scenario is that Korean and Chinese informants can offer the search for me with the possibility of Korean or Chinese. When I went to a government office for some paper work, I was asked if I'm Chinese or not. I'm fine with Chinese still getting problem traveling around even their GDP and industrial advance. It's China's problem, and not me as a Japanese. The problem is that if someone from China or Korea making up a claim of me to do the search as if they are looking for any evidence of me as the citizen from their nations. What they can get is the information about me. Weak Japanese government cannot do anything to protect one's own citizens but help Korea and China do whatever they want. The Japanese Public Safety would love to get help from Korean and Chinese because they don't care about Japanese citizens who are not beneficial for the national interest of the US or the Japanese (anti-national) politicians.

Maybe, the people helping Koreans and Chinese perps might have some reasoning provided by them such as I'm racist and hating Korean or Chinese. But that's only the illusion made by themselves. Stereotyping and nullification is the propaganda often used for achieving a goal for their own purpose.

Chinese, Koreans, and the CIA go hand in hand. Project QKHILLTOP is the past and now all are allies for brain researches and human experiments.

Do I need to provide more reasons why I, as a Japanese, stay away from Koreans and Chinese more then one; political concern? Some Japanese were kidnapped to North Korea and Japanese government denied it for long time. If I ride a bus for a long trip and a Korean girl with similar physique as I sat next to me, I care about my passport not to be stolen while I am asleep. And the Korean girl and I were only Asians in the bus. I did not talk with her at all because of the suspicion. She were talking with an middle age native man who claim to be working at a hotel in a resort area. Human tracking by Koreans? This is from my true story. I am aware of perpetrators who are from Korea and China. It does not make myself to be racist at all. I care about the victims from these countries as much as others who are suffering around the world.

By the way, how often people find a scarf very similar design and almost identical color owned by one's friend? I bought mine in Hungary in case I might need a scarf to stay away from the trouble in an Arabic country. I saw someone using it on one's shoulder recently. Is it trying to claim me as a potential Muslim? If that was an anchoring and Christians do not like Muslims or potential Muslims from their imagination, why don't they show it much openly toward real Muslims rather than another Christian? By harassing another Christian makes me only to feel closer to Jesus who were persecuted by the people and ignored by his students. Corruption of the church comes from the political conflict and manipulations by the police informants through COINTELPRO.

0 comments: