11 November, 2010

Who wants to wear this jacket?

I haven't seen any special anchoring these days to record. Only strange coincidences just usual for TIs. I found out a man living in the same place since the time of World Cup. If there is suspicious person near me for any strange thing happens in where I live, he might be considered as a possible perp. And I have seen people showing up from stores and trying to tell me how to get to the place I was heading before I asking them. I can share more information about specific incidents and tendency of anchoring here later.

I think the perps seem to get funding recently, so they are capable of working the regular stuffs like anchoring and such. It has been started since few days ago. I don't know what was the problem they had as the blank time. V2K perps said that they had no more funds and were quiet for a week or so. The things changed after I talked with 2 Japanese men recently. They said that they are students in Italy, but they had time to travel around at this time of the year. I met them at a church, and I don't know what was the reason 2 Buddhists staying in a church convent. They told me that they are non-religious but they say they are Buddhists for the convenience when people ask them about their religion. I don't see why they are traveling Arabic country while they are looking for a job. They seemed to have no particular travel plan for sightseeing.

Like today, I found someone with quite strange jacket logo. He was walking ahead of me and seems to be a type of anchoring. Using certain logo for psychological anchoring is very common tactics in gang stalking. I think his logo is a good example for explaining the gang stalking situation. Here is the jacket.



Now, think about who wants to buy a jacket with such stupid logo on its back? Do you want to wear it when you go out? Why people want to buy a logo saying "It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you."? And what personality of a person wants to buy one like this? Also, it's quite rare to find such logo on clothes.

0 comments: