19 September, 2013

No Interenet in the big hostel in Köln and 2 suspicious Asian women from yesterday

Here is the video of the evidence of how I could not use the Internet yesterday night at the hostel. I wanted to try the iCloud in Subway in the city but it was a bit complicated and I was expecting to use the wifi at the hostel. It costs 1.50€/h. But the Internet did not work. The hostel was generous and the clerk said it would be free of charge but you know, it did not work. It does not matter for me if it is free or charged. I could not sign in at all and it was at least nice that they did not charge me for few hours which I did not use. Gang stalking skit can go that bad, you know.

And at the reception area, I saw two Asian women. I saw only 2 Asian women in the big hostel which got so many guests and groups. They stood behind of my suitcase, so I filmed them. It was about 10am and my leather bag was stolen at Brussels Nord train station in less than 4 hours. Are they related with the gang stalking or mafia? Anyway, here is the proof of my suitcase. The V2K perps saying that they want to make up things like "they are stolen items" and trying to steal them back for their "let's pretend..." game.



Hostel in Köln had no Internet and 2 Asian... von f100001011753856

0 comments: