04 September, 2013

So many Japanese males in the bus to Dubrovnik

I'm in a wifi spot in Dubrovnik. When I took the bus from Budva, there was an Asian man with a business hat rode it. Later, some people rode the bus and more of them are Asian males. I took the picture when they rode as I was aware of them messing with my suitcase for the small tampering. After the custom, the passport was returned from the front and I just kept my camera on for the safety purpose as someone might damaged mine or missing. I could not find mine for awhile till someone found it in the back. I don't see how it was found there. The perps probably could not steal it as the bus must go through Croatian custom and we need the passport there. I would be in Zadar tomorrow and heading to Zagreb or find a doctor there to get some x-rays before getting RF scanning. I think I need to check the nasal area for  what the eye-ball size white intense matter there or the white spots in my lower jaw. Croatian doctors can speak English, so it is possible to get English explanation of what they are.

I got a spot for charging my pc. I will update some of the Japanese passport pics for my own safety. You know, I have been a human tracking victim. I don't wanna be harassed or kidnapped by the gangs or yakuza people.

One of the German car today: BB OB 78.

ドブロブニクに向かうバスで山のように乗り込んできた日本人のパスポート写真です。不審なくらい乗り込んできたので、晒します。公安とか外事課の知り合いの方かもしれません。北朝鮮に拉致とかしてた人たちの知り合いかも。マフィアとか、集団ストーキングしてるし。


 

0 comments: