20 September, 2013

The police officers returned my passport to me at Brussels Nord police station

Yesterday, I visited the police station to report the leather bag theft at the ticket seller in the Brussels Nord train station. Later I found my passport missing. I thought the police officer forgot to return my passport after making the report. I went to the police station and I encountered a bunch of Muslim women in a family group hanging and begging around in the train station. I managed to make my way to the police station without robbed or pickpocketed this time. I can share more vid tomorrow as it's too late now. I would be in Brüssels with Wifi at my hotel.

At the police station, I had to wait long time to get someone answer. There was a man entered the police station and he said someone who speaks English will answer at the interphone but no one did. Later, a man showed up from the door and I made the conversation. He told me that I should go to the embassy if I lost my passport. I talked with him longer and made a big persuasion to search the station. The police officer had a blue Japanese passport with a man's name facial picture and family name Tokunaga. I told him mine is a red one. I also asked for filing the passport lost report and telling him the last time I saw my passport was in the police station when I submitted it to the police officer. He went in and I was about to talk about my COINTELPRO in Deutschland blog contents and the NSA's headquarter in Brussels which I learned from a book about NSA. The police officer showed up and returned my passport to me. Well, here is almost entire information of what happened outside of the police station. Enjoy watching.



Police Officer at Brussels Nord train station... von f100001011753856
How many passports are kept in the Brussels Nord train staion? They might have plenty of them as there were 2 Japanese passports inside already.

0 comments: