30 September, 2013

Some Turkish? speaking man at the cafe and begging kids at KFC in Sofia

I'm taking a night bus to Bucharest tonight. I'm thinking to finish my books there in few weeks. Foods and living costs are cheap. I could write some horror stories for some fun. I got my books half done and now I need to get a place for concentration. I'll write some short stories and a mid length doracula story for a short book. I will finish one of the short story in the bus for a challenge and I will share that one later. If you like it, you would buy my book.

Ok, here is the video from today killing my time in a cafe and KFC. I got some Turkish? speakers sitting next to me drinking few glasses of beer for few hours. I was just playing FB game and working on my book. Also, I saw a woman with the same Eee PC white color sat behind of me.

At KFC about 10 minutes ago, two boys showed up and one of them asked money. Another one just stood in front of my table later and he then asked me time. He was glancing my jacket on the table so I shouted him to "get out" before he decides to steal something. Sofia got so many beggars just like Brussels. I think the police should create a Beggar Index for checking the activities of the local and foreign beggers in the city. It helps to identify the pickpockets and thieves, also.


0 comments: