19 September, 2013

The teenagers at the hostel in Köln talking about Habibi in the elevator

There were only 2 hostels available with less than 50€ per night. I stayed in the hostel with 4 bed female dorm room for about 31€. It's very expensive like in London. Munich has a hostel with that price for one bed room with shared bath. There were some business groups and young ones. When I took the elevator full of young people and I kept my film on for my security, the young men inside of the elevator started talking about Habibi(lovers in Arabic or Turkish). They are totally German looking and none of them looked like Muslim nor Turkish. The guy next to me was making a joke like my mother is habibi.

So, here is the video. The young perps often complain about the Christian priests or TIs about molesting and flirtation. Here is one example of how suddenly people making a joke like that with Habibi thing.


Arabic speaking Germans at the hostel in Köln von f100001011753856

0 comments: