11 September, 2013

The strange white part in my CT scan cleared as metal parts by a doctor

I visited few hospitals today. I went to some dentists and made my way to the right one with the x-ray. They did not have the full jaw x-ray device, so I went to another place specialized for that. They took the x-ray for 200kn (approx. 38€). I went to an Otlaryngologist but I had to make an appointment for the evaluation of the white intensive matter in my right nasal area. I go tomorrow.
So far, the dentist looked at the CT scan and said that the white part on my lower jaw is metal parts. She asked me if I had jaw fracture in the past and it ended up there. Another option was that the CT scan was of someone else.

Well, here is my full jaw x-ray pic. You can see the abnomal shape of my right maxili sinus. It might be related with something in my tooth on the upper right areas. I will meet the dentist tomorrow for the explanation and also for the evaluation of the nasal area by another doctor.


0 comments: