26 October, 2013

Few strategies going on by the local Christian and Muslim perps

The V2K perps often says something about their plans and try to threaten me. I found what they say are the ideals to know how they would talk about the strategies which can be actually going on for the corrupted police or mob investigation.

How to take care a Christian as Muslim:
The Christians inside of the church would be asked to stay away from the TI. They are asked to do so to prove their claim of the TI is a Muslim while the Muslim perps will show up to get friend with the TI. The Muslim perps will later invite the TI to the mosque or to hang around to make sure their "group story" is right. This way, the TI would be claimed as Muslim or whatever the group say.
Things went wrong on my case as I got 640€ damage in BiH and later some perps showing up in Muslim clothes. I was visiting the Catholic church in Sarajevo or Medjugorje, and I have never visited mosque. And now I'm eager to support the anti-Islam people or groups. Enough harassment by the Muslims? I think that will snap people to speak up pro anti-Islam like me.

Chinese investigation on a Japanese TI:
They love taking out the Japanese TI who likes "chanbara - sword fight," they say. They want to make sure the TI does not own anything more than 1€ shop class belongings. They want things damaged so that they can tell the person is mentally ill or have psychological problem. People with damaged goods are literary saying something wrong with them. They want my clothes also replaced with the ones looks like pink or something very feminine and sexually appearing but very cheap. That's often I see what the perps wear, right? They also call the TI as "Byou" or "Bu." This part the V2K pers say in such pronunciation. They want to look for anything dangerous to be taken. In such case, they would love to steal my suitcase or my bags. They could just take everything on their own without making them to look criminals. They could say that they are investigating a person who is dangerous. I don't have anything dangerous - maybe a small Swiss knife with the tools and the Bic shaver just a normal tools for tourists. I don't bring them in my bag but they are somewhere in my suitcase.
The V2K perps say those Chinese perps are from the US.

Muslim investigation on a Catholic TI:
The Muslims will investigate the person from their Islamic view. I don't know if this is right as I just know if this is how they think with their religious view. I'm telling from what the V2K perps said. The Muslims think the TI first to fit into either warrior or prostitute. The V2K perps say about "Turugi (sword)" thing. I don't know much about the use of sword in Islamic view. They also mentioned about "Use the iron to conquer iron." Is this something in Koran? I don't know what it means.
The V2K perps say that the women who often want to become Muslim by solo are those of the uneducated girls who have no choice but to sell their body. Is this the own profile of the female Muslim perps working in the gang stalking? The male Muslim perps would ask their friends and female Muslims for looking for someone who would like to marry. Thus, the easiest make-up story of a female TI to become a Muslim is the woman is either looking a husband or want to get children. On the other hand, the Muslim perps use the claim of prostitution to kick a woman out from the mosque. So, the prostitution claim is useful for making a distance from Muslims.
The claim of a female TI to be Muslim has more advantages for the perps; a Muslim woman supposes to be submissive and patient, Muslim women do not own property so the perps can steal anything from them, the Muslim women should be "owned or controlled" by the men so the Muslim perps would think the independent women are crazy or criticize them to stop traveling or staying alone.
The Muslim perps love getting know someone who speak MSA or Arabic. They want more Muslims or converted Muslims and they could take them out with the Muslim extremists or their own terrorist set-ups to turn them in to the police in order to get promotion and pretend to be the good Muslims. IMHO, the only good Muslims are the dead Muslims. They are good until they turn into Zombies.
They love the extreme abuse. So Muslims would love taking eyes out from the TI and often people with a problem in one eye would show up. 
The Muslims have no knowledge of Catholic prayers. So, if a TI is praying rosary, the Muslims would think the person as crazy as that is not Islamic and they don't know anything about it. If this is how the Muslim perps are, I bet it was OK to take them out in the ethnic genocide for the Christian villages to be safe in BiH.
The V2K perps say that they are the "Boryoku-dan" (Gang group in Japanese). They say that the Japanese gangs are often with the Muslims. Maybe, that is something to do with the real Al-Quaeda thing. They would be working with the police and the insider jobs.

P.S: There is a man who is speaking like "Amigo" to his friend who speaks Italian. The guy is now taking to the cleaning lady in Bulgarian. I got my voice recorder on in my room while I'm tying this blog entry. He was crying a bit after some argument, so I started filming and then to the voice recording only. Oh, he just left sayign "Ciao" to the woman... I will post it later.  I might add it here before going out for lunch.
Oh, he just came back and the cleaning woman is still here. But they are not talking, so I just upload it and post the link here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nsav48653cwd1gc

0 comments: