24 October, 2013

The suspicious Asian man staying at Subway

I'm writing this entry from Subway WIFI in Garre de Nord train station in Bucharest. I saw an Asian man eating a sub in Subway after I settled down with my lunch. He has been here for over 1 hour just like me. it seems there are only two of us seemed to be staying such longer. Who is he? I saw a girl with a big luggage stayed for over 30min near the exit, but she already left. Here is the picture.

And I saw an Italian car again like at the hotel on the street near the train station. How many Italians around? I got some Italians who are eager to work on the gang stalking against Catholics, I guess.

And here is the car with D sticker at the spot where I saw 2 German cars near my hotel yesterday.

I'm taking a bus to Sofia tonight. My next posting would be from there tomorrow. The V2K perps warns me that they want to steal all my luggages this time and I would be left with only few cent coins. Last time, I was pickpocketted in Sofia and I still was OK with the emergency money in June. I just wanna tell anything suspicious around me this time. If something happens to me, you can tell the cops where I went missing and check the identities of those suspicious Italian and German cars. You know mafias would be working to kidnap travelers to North Korea and it was quite a popular story. Gang stalkers might be working like that for the small jobs... I'm just being really cautious. No more police reports for this year. 2 is enough.

0 comments: