23 October, 2013

Tants from the V2K perps

I'm heading to Sofia tomorrow. I got problem with finding the doctor to take care my nasal polyp. I tried 3 already and waiting the answer, but they just contacted me to give more details and no longer contacting me. Strange, huh? I will ask few more in the Eastern Europe with advanced surgery skills.

Well, I could not sleep yesterday night due to the continuous taunts of the V2K and the strange noise as if of the ultrasound to keep me awake. There was also a low vibration to my body.

The V2K perps say that there would be Chinese waiting in Sofia. They were first saying Korean groups to make a rape room to assault me and stripped me half to call a police. They could scare me before calling police for getting money and valuable out from me. They could use the lighter to burn me a bit with the belief that they think me as a Muslim. I hate Muslim but they love taking care a Muslim girl because they got order to take all the wealth from a Muslim woman. You know, Islam is a primitive religion, so only men got power in the society an women are nothing but a bunch of the cattle. They love treating women like prostitute. The V2K perps explained me that how they make women kneeling. They teach women kneeling in the squatting toilet while the woman's head is in the toilet bow area with her head down in the bow. The Muslims teach how to kneel down to pray first to the women and rape her and then decide by them (men) to decide who will have her as a wife. Well, if that is what the perps do, I think I will see all the Muslim women I encounter would be of those who had raped and her husband decided to take her. It's not my problem, you know. That's something like the Kurds' extreme glass eating and other religious rituals for the Islamic religion. The V2K perps said that this is the most effective method to teach women to follow Islam. The V2K perps also noticed that the Muslims who are not visiting the mosques are the most dangerous. If Muslims are dangerous, how about taking out mosques from the area and ban the Koran? That makes the area safer, right? I've learned it from Medjgorje area and other Christian countries. I think it would work in China or Korea to rob a Japanese.

The V2K perps said that the mosques in Germany are the place for the Islamic men to find some girls to sleep around. For the initiation into the gang stalking, the Muslim perps give the claim of the mosque members a homosexuality. That makes almost all Muslim men to start sleeping with girls. Then they train them to get angry when they want to have sex. They make anger as the trigger for the erection. I guess, this part made me to list up all the Muslim students I saw at the Goethe Institute to be listed together. There were way too many Muslims in my classes and they supposed to be making false witnesses like Ignacio, the NYPD clothes guy. I might just list them up in a PDF file.

The V2K perps were saying few days ago after I finished publishing V2K book volume 3 in Japanese. So, this part is not in the book. You can know what contents are in my V2K books. The V2K perps told me how they treated old Muslim men. They striped off the Muslim men, then put bras on them, and molested their dicks continuously while they are standing. I think that was one of their study of how to crash Muslim men's personality. The V2K perps said that they are so primitive and started crying. They cry because such a treatment makes them to lose their male identity and pride. So, they will gone crazy easy like this way. They tell these men questioning how their god helping them while they are getting through such a sexual assault.

 I don't know how much they are doing, so I just write this as a memo. The V2K perps say that they bring Chinese for the gang stalking and they would love doing something bad in order to make me go back to Japan. I got my wallet stolen, my leather bag stolen, my passport gone missing in the police station inside of Brussels Nord train station.

The V2K also said that they want to torn my clothes in order to make me look like a hobo. If there is anything dangerous happen, I would just switch to take pictures of all the people around and my camera would be flipped to the video mode anytime. It's for my safety. I already made 2 police report this year from the thefts. The reason why the Chinese going more aggressive are the numbers of the Japanese in poverty like 1/8 or something is the official record. But I don't think they are doing something together with the Japanese perps. Well, the crazy Jap government would tell Chinese like such a stupid thing and make the Japanese travelers to get things stolen and cause them to go back to Japan. I would rather share the dangerous Chinese information as they can do any covert operation against anyone when the Chinese government asked Chinese citizens to do something.

Oh, one more thing. The V2K perps said that one of the V2K voice actors is a detective in Shiga prefecture police department. Another is from Niigata prefecture police station. 

0 comments: