28 October, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - Oct 26, 2013

The video of the day before yesterday. I got sudden panic when the mosque near the shopping mall started the karaoke thing. It was quite noisy. So, I ran away with my lunch packs. Then I went to the cafe at the metro station. I ate there and was typing my book entries when some Asian men showed up and walked around.
Later, I went to KFC after the evening mass. When I was using the Internet for posting, a man showed up and started asking me money or food. He said mangere, so he might speak Italian. Then he asked around and looked the trash can and left. The security guards there did not do anything that much.
When I went to the grocery store nearby, the female clerk had an Arabic drawing or a tatoo on her right wrist. She had a heart and some Arabic letters on both side. How many Muslims around? Was it the skit like the Murder Village in another grocery store? This store is near the KFC.



0 comments: