26 October, 2013

Some people in my place

There was some people talking in Italian and partially Spanish. The man used "IO" for the subject and I recognized it as Italian. This afternoon, a man was crying from the lobby. When I went out from my room, I held a camera on. I eventually saw 3 men - one in the lobby and 2 outside smoking. I guess they might be working for the gang stalking or have the connection to the Germans doing the human tracking on me. 

I'm in KFC updating this video. I had a bit trouble of the Internet connection. But when I was about to update this video, there was a man showed up and asked me for food. He walked around and checked one of the trash can here. I filmed his activity for safety. No assault on me without my camera on. The V2K peps said that they want to steal my luggages, so if these people on the video are working for the gang stalking, you will see who would be stealing. I'm sharing for the safety. But why there are people who speak Italian around? I saw some Asians today as the V2K perps were talking, so I'm careful about what they do. I will update OSAM video from today and the past 2 days later. You will get the entire crying part of the man and one banging recorded. What are they doing in Sofia?


0 comments: