17 October, 2013

OSAM October 16th, 2013 - Sighisoara

It's Oct 17th and I got problem with the Wifif. It worked at the restaurant area in the hostel but I found it not working in this morning nor the water in the bathroom. The water is not available. I don't know what's long. As far as I know, there was a couple I saw yesterday night near the town hall showed up. Also, there are two Japanese groups in the city. Too suspicious, right? Well, the V2K perps say that they want to steal my right thumb for replacing me with Chinese girl for the identity theft or my suitcase to make me look like a hobo without wealth.

Well, the V2K perps say that they add soaps to reduce the intelligence. I don't know if that is what the perps doing to make their kids better off at the schools by giving something contaminated chemicals that can damage the brain slightly. The perps are like that, and I'm sorry for the perps who love hanging around in the church or the kindergarten. By the way, what happens if someone put a chewed chewing gum in the pizza before baking? Is it very easy to recognize as chewing gum or just a crunch of cheese? It made me no more pizza eating except the slice I could pick.

日本人グループがルーマニアのシシソアラに登場します。動画見てください。


0 comments: