25 May, 2008

Another Sunday

This week was eventless except visiting the Sony repair center in Schlieren near Zürich. They are an indipendent company which repairs sony VAIO and Clie. The official estimate will be sent to my email address in next week, but for the quick estimate when I brought my PC in, it was between 1000 to 2000 CHF. I bought it last Augst and the 1 year guarantee is still effective. However, the damage was done by Mara Alpha, the Guinean refugee lived (and may still lives) in Casa Torfeld II in Buchs AG, the damage is not covered by the insurance from Inter Discount.
They said that if I had property insurance, it would cover the damage. That is something different in Switzerland. The police said that refugees are too poor to pay the compensation.

Well, I am hoping that the advertisment I added on the videos about what they have done as an organized mobbing group would eventurally pays that cost. And also the ads in this blog.
I guess the people worked on organized stalking and mobbing want to forget about the incident, but because of the actual damages, I want to bring them to either lawsuit or just post the issue on the public for protesting. That is something we (as TIs) can do to fight against the "organized criminal claiming group."
Anyway, I got another laptop, a HP one. The good thing is that I can have an extra PC for my use. I like the idea of having dual PC. If I start online courses for my education, it would be better to have another PC handy for one of them get problem. This may be another way to get a securty instead of spending money on insurance. We cannot insure data by paying for insurance companies, and for that very reason we need another HD or media for backing up data.

I attended church today. I noticed there were two family with kids and teens. They took the sheet few rows in front of me. That would be the only under-age people in the church. Of course, the two or three teen boy helping the father were exception. They are just a part of the ritual. Since this Monday, I have been studying Italian. And to my surprise, I could understand some part of the preach! Still I cannot fully understand the leaflet for the day, but I guess this is a matter of time. Previous pope spoke Italian and the fathers in Franciscans who build Missions in the New World would speak Spanish which is similar to Italian, then why should not I learn the language? I feel like I have been saved and helped by these people as well as saint figures who spoke Latin in their time. Anyway, it is a good excuse for studying non-German langauge. I like German but I have problem of memorizing the gender part. That is actually the reason why I cannot speak nor write German. I can read German pretty well. Otherwise, how could I set up my PC or use my PC??? Or read the news papers online? Io parlo giapponese e inglese, ma non parlo tedesco e italiano bene.

0 comments: