11 May, 2008

I added AdSense ads back.

I just decided to share the information about the refugees working on gang stalking through video sharing sites. Well, the police officers said that they are too poor to pay the compensation for my PC damage. I thought sharing their mobbing and stalking activities to earn money from the AdSense would be an alternative to get my PC fixed without paying from my savings.

What you read is created from the damaged PC, so I hope the readers do not mind clicking the above ads to give me some chance to fix my PC. It just takes few seconds to open the ads and check what they are about and close it or buy the product. So, please click the sites above if you like my blog. It will help me fixing my PC in future.

I am not sure the gang stalker wanted to do to me or even thinking to do now. I studied anthropology and was actually was too good for observing and writing reserch papers than the US students and that caused the envy from them.. I studied the gang stalkers around me and now I got basic strategies and how they are related to each other throgh the global networks.

Basically, they are mobbing group develped under globalization. Their strategies are related with what the people do in mobbing, like harassing the target in the mass. They contact with others to encourage them engage in the mobbing and isolate the target. If we see gang stalking from each situation, like in neighborhood level or workplace level, you can see the gang stalking defenition actually fit as regular mobbing. The difference is that the stalkers are motivated in a wicked way, like deluded to believe in working for mafia or police. If they commit a crime, police might deny their involve ment with them as police informants. This is same for the FBI agents gets caught in the Black Bag jobs in the past. Currently, the US Patliot Act made the agents feel free to observe the targets' bathroom or the bedroom or even searching their underwears. Once they commited crime and the target has the evidence about it, then the target can share it to the public. I sent the letter to the police officers, yet I have not receive any reply yet.

I am just curious if the neighbor is really a police officer or not. That is what Italian speaking woman said and the neighbor came to the Aarau train station with the Louisiana Guy. I spread the information about the people working on mobbing in the community where I live.
I contacted the police about the stalking and mobbing by the police and they did not do anything. Why can't I work on the own self defence? If the US second amendament is used to abuse the TIs as pottencial terrorists or criminals and if the US TIs are excluded to have the right, I want them to arm themselves with pens rahter than guns. If we have freedom of media and freedom of expression, why we cannot protect ourselves from the character assassination by the neighbors, or to share the information about the organized crime activities going on in our neighborhood?

In the past, a black would get mobbed by being black and living in a white community in the South. They got their rights to live anywhere they want after the 60s movement. How about TIs? Do we have to make struggles to earn our rights to be where to stay and have a normal human life like our neighbors? Mobbing should be shaned in our democratic contries. If these gang stalkers walking in our neighborhood, we cannot blame China for the oppression of Tibet, or Russians for the Chechen conflict. I hope the stalking members understand what they are doing is what they think wrong and blaiming to boycot the Olympic.

0 comments: