08 May, 2008

Gang stalking as a form of mobbing under globalization

For the regular mobbing, only few starts the active mobbing while others just stay distance from the victim or try to support the bullies to protect their position.
I decided to share the names and identities of the harassers in Buchs AG and Aarau area. I know someone want to claim about their privacy or other means, but they have been violating my privacy and my human rights by working on organized stalking. The Kanton police in Aarau said that they cannot protect me. I filed Abkur Dalow Absir and Mara Alpha living who used to live in Casa Torfeld I and now lives in neighborhood, and I did not even get a copy from the police. If they are working together for COINTELPRO, then it sounds understandable that why the residents of Casa Torfeld I and ex-resident and neighbors are still working together for mobbing.

They might be spreading my rumors saying like "she is crazy" or something to encourage others to join the mobbing. Mobbing is actually an animal behavior and it is considered as criminal behavior in some place like Scotland. What they have been doing is to make me feel the need of defence.

So, do they want me to become a criminal? I think that is the best way how they can hide their crime by claiming their target to be something. I would rather expose their names and identities in order to show how they have been making me to be defensive. I have been "boxed" by these gang stalkers who are telling lies to others. It seems other people I contacted seemed to be informed by them. If I just share the names of the people working on mobbing and stalking in my case, I guess that can prevent further spreading of "their propaganda in PSYOP."

This is another way of crime prevention. Say, they have been isorated me in their mobbing and harassing. Now they can say that I would be suspicious because I stay alone. This is actually as same as what Sarah Linn and other people in Anthropology department at SJSU did. If some one is being harassed, what the person do? Keep distance from the harassers, right? This actually gives the bully to put the suspicion on the victim if they have only a high-school level brain. I hope some psychiatrists are not so retarded to support the idea that mobbing victim is always a pottencial serial killer or threat to the society. This is not a chicken and egg problem. It is about human and animal behavior.

Let's see, if the mobbing victim commit a suicide, who will be responsible? If the victim did not speak up, who will know his suicide as the result of mobbing? I think the victims of mobbing should not remain silent. Why? That will cause an atmosphire of a chain reaction. If the ethics is violated and the violater are actually unpanished or even criticized, who wants to support the justice system while they remain under the pressure to become another victim? I am not talking about the Bush administration nor their supporters.

I am not a serial killer or something like that. I do study criminology and other materials, but I am not like the FBI agents who use their knowledge for black bag jobs and such. That is what the gang stalkers supporting about. I actually enjoyed studying victiminology better then the research on notrious criminals. If there is a negative campaign goiong on around me to make others not to help me or asked to help the mobbing, then I just share the names of the harassers.
By mobbing and stalking, the gang stalkers violate my privacy. Why can't I share the identities of these harassers to make everything under exposed on public? This is my tactics and reasoning for adjusting myself into the Swiss society.

0 comments: