16 May, 2008

Is Buchs AG community violating Anti-Racial Law?

I am still busy for the moving. Everything is pretty expensive here but the caretaker of the house have been helping me as she knew the hardship of relocation. The gang stalkers are in this city too, but they looks working careful to prevent the mistakes of what stalkers in Aarau area did. I just trying to see how they are working for future false claim.

So far, I got lamps, a sofa bet, a office (quite comfortable) chair, and a thin shelf. I need few more furniture to set up everything in order.

Hopefully, I can concentrate on study from next week. I just need a schedule for the study. Currently, I have no idea how much I can finish in one day or even in either morning or afternoon. There are many places to make notice about my change of address also.

While I was searching the web, I found this information, "Swizerland's Anti-Racial Law." I am just amazed how Abkur and others working for claiming me as criminal, child-molester, alcoholic, hyper sexual, fit in to this law. The residents of Casa Torfeld I and the neighbors have been stalking me and stalking is ilegal in Switzerland as I explained in the previous posting. And know my video can prove how they have been working to spread rumors about me. Also, I am interested to see how police officer will reply me if I submit Afghanistan ex-resident videos claiming to live in Casa Torfeld I and shouting "fuck you" to me. He said same thing when I complained about his stalking at Aarau train station. In my case, I think I have right to film starange activities by the residents since they were making negative rumors about me and following me to the train station or the library.

Well, if the gang stalkers want to use Anti-Racism Law to claim me violating the right of their Organized Crime Group, they can use the law against me. But I do not think any group is eligible for the Anti-Racism Law. The cults often use stalking and other psychological control technique against their target. I have filmed some of their persuasion techniques. Maybe it is legal for anyone to believe in cults, but I am not sure who want to support a group of people working together to explain someone as Christian because she have rosary and she wore the rosary whihc crucifix was cut in half at Christmas. I contacted the HEK lawyer about their stalking, and she told me she cannot help about the issue. I contacted others and the things got worse. And I started posting everything in precized detail for my own security. Now what?

I had no way to call police from where I lived while someone vandalizing my room and banging the room window at night. Say, how much is enough to send the information to the world to know if someone really care about such issues? In my films, the refugees in Casa Torfeld I are working on mobbing since last year. My posting is to see how things can make a change as lawyers and police cannot do about what supposed to be violation of law in Switzerland.

Look at my videos to see how Abkur Dalow Absir and others involved in mobbing and stalking. Almost every time Abkur showed up at Aarau train station to harass me, he held a beer bottle. And actually they are claiming me for alcoholic. I do not know why Abkur is now moved to the apartment on Gartensweg 19. Is SVP supporting depotation of criminal foreigners, then how come I have been targeted while others are more look like acting like criminals? And how come police officers have been talking with the residents?

I do not think my German language is good enough to defend myself in such whole community leve false claims. So, I just post everything on Internet to make things easier. Many Swiss people are English speakers. If I got problem from these gang stalkers working on spreading rumors about me, I can show who are actually telling lies. This is for my self-defense. If they did not make false claim or working on PSYOP, then I have no need to explain what they do or have something to film about them. Moreover, I explain what they do in my films as a narration. There is no way for the stalkers to claim my filming for other purpose but correcting evidences about organized stalking and mobbing.

0 comments: