29 May, 2008

No more gang stalking?

I have been studying whole day these days. I just go out sometimes to buy groceries and other stuffs. Otherwise, I am working on building up vocabraries in German and Italian. I found a very good flashcard program, Jmemorise. It comes with some useful functions like importing words from CSV files, which can be created with Excel or OpenOffice Calc. In other words, the proglam allows users to use professional calculation software for sorting and avoiding dupplication on the list. I am trying to stuck at least 250 new words per day on the list, and trying to memorise at least 150 for the same day. I guess 8,000 words would be enough for good communication as I saw the tiniest dictionary on the shelf contain that much. If I finished typing up enough vocaburary on the list, I might post it in somewhere for the use of other learners. But I think the best way to learn a new vocaburary is spend reading and speaking up the word. So, creating the vocabrary list of one's own is actually a way to memorise them.

Since I stay home and playing with online dictionary and German and Italian articles, I cannot see any stalkers around me. If perps observing me using surveillance devices, they must getting headache watching me studying. Or they might be really busy for the comming EURO CUP like I do!!! If they are working for the police, they must get some jobs during the event as we have it right here in this country!!!

While I am typing this, rain started and there are some thunders near by. Well, this weather reminds me Japan, but here is much dry and people can dry their laundry inside of their house. I better quit using laptop for avoiding the possible thunder damage. I haven't get the electronic protection device for thunderthing yet. Guess now the perps have to watch me reading an Italian textbook and working on Übungen.

0 comments: