09 May, 2008

Bullying going on at Buchs, AG. Switzerland.

I sent my application forms to the real estate agent this Monday, so hopefully, I am able to move to another place in this week or next week. The owner might be busy, but he called me to make sure if I wanted the room, so I have much possibility to get it. Then, I will set up a surveillance camera at my room entrance, so that I can keep an eye while I am away. Webcam would sounds good, as I do not have to share my real address for my security. All I need to do is put the camera near the entrance door of my room and turn it on while I am away. I just need to get the result from the court to see how the investigation will be about Abkur Dalow Absir or Mara Alpha. By the way, they have been visiting where I live. They said that "I kill you" to me before.
I think I can just expose how the local people are working together for bullying in Buchs, AG. Neighbors involved.

Check out the video below. It is a bit hard to see because of the problem of my camera. But you can hear the conversations and someone calling me "One Bottle" at the neighborhood. Some people here are acting childish enough. I do not even know these people living or staying in Casa Torfeld II calling me so. How this happens to be mobbed? That is the mystery of chaotic terrorists, cause stalkers.

0 comments: