26 March, 2009

Ambulance passing in front of my home about 11:40AM

Yesterday, I heard a short ambulance siren near my home. At that time, it was only 2 or 3 times, so I was unable to film the siren.

Today, when I was cooking my lunch at the kitchen, I heard ambulance siren. I started to film it and the ambulance actually passed the street in front of my home. It was about 11:40AM. If there was a need for ambulance toward the direction to Strengelbach, I think there was a 911 call before that as the proof for the government side. If the ambulance was transfering a patient, the local hosptial should have the record of the use of ambulance. If they don't, then this continuous frequent ambulance siren is used by "anti-government and other extremist group" called gang stalkers. According to David Lawson's Cause Stalking, he states that the extremists use their work vehicles for harassment on their target and for the entertainment purpose withing the group. I post this information on public, so people can see gang stalkers are anywhere not even in the US, UK, Canada, but also in a rural area of Switzerland.

Ambulance siren is for sending a someone in emergency to get medication. How about hearing ambulance passing once a day with siren? It sounds the society has serious health problem among the population. Think about workers using a commercial or government vehicle for the purpose of showing off their power using equipment where they belong (as they are powerless in the society as an individual) and working together with other extremists for harassing a minority person. Gang stalkers try to harass their target to get a mental problem, so their claim of mentally ill against the individual is fullfiled. They just try to push their conclusion to be true.

0 comments: