23 March, 2009

Internet Censorship and the truth from the victim's side

It seems the V2K perps have been talking about they might be able to put censorship on my videos in order to prevent the damage on Dr. Donald Johansen and San Jose State University.

Well, I might wrote down how Dr. Weiss' case of sexual harassment is somewhat similar to what organized stalkers, like Abkur Dalow Abshir, do. But her case was clearly different from others. Let me points out some differences.

  • In Dr. Weiss' case, she was talking about her close relationship such as how she often gets emails from Dr. Johansen and such. She was talking about them in her classroom. I did not hear details until I met her privately. That's why I know about the AAPA annual meeting and how to figure out which phsycal anthropologists are surrounded by young females. I think I do not have to go details about this one such as the man who found the smallest skull put the reprica on his head and was surronded by.. you know the rest. I only knew much about Dr. Weiss' relathionship.
  • As she was talking about "lover" issue in her class with other students, I have the recording of how she and students were talking about "lover" and talking about another professor. And this is the recording I brought it to the ombudsman.
  • I have been taking some classes from Dr. Weiss pretty much, and she and I had pretty good relationship (nothing sexual.. from my side) till we met in May. She seemed not to know about what students were doing.
  • Students in Dr. Gonzalez's Anth 187 class were the initial stalkers and the ones who started rumors about me. Dr. Weiss seemed to have a connection with Dr. Gonzalez's club, ABSC, as she had a special lecture in April 2006, which Dr. English-Lueck came and sat two sheets to the left from me. She might asked Dr. Weiss to engage in active flirtation for whatever the purpose. As far as I know, there was no problem for having special relationship of faculties and students in anthropology department. Otherwise, Dr. Weiss and other students were not talking about such matter openly.
  • The instructor, Judith Rosenberg, was another instructor who acted awkward in her class in Fall 2006. In her class, the ceiling panels were open and she was wearing something like a pink mini skirt. Dr. Weiss' case did not have such strange circumstance like the open wall panels or ceiling panels. It seemed the classmate in Ms. Rosenberg's class were full of perps. One of them was a Iraqui man who spent sometime as a refugee in the United States.
  • During Fall 2006, Dr. Weiss switched her class which was on the same hallway that I was talking Ms. Rosenberg's LLD99. Dr. Gonzalez's class was held in the room. But Dr. Weiss switched back and started talking about the marriage with me in Canada as she has the residencial status there. It seemed they were talking about how so many people knew about her pasts and they seemed to persuade her. My class was close to hers was a matter of coincidence. If you know how hard to get in LLD99, you know it just happened like that. If they manipurate the schedule to make another conflict in Fall 2006, it might not a coincidence.
  • On October 5th, Dr. Weiss started crying outside in the hallway or somewhere when I was having a conference with Ms. Rosenberg for her class. The organized stalkers including Ms. Rosenberg were talking about how they set up a meeting with me and Dr. Weiss. And it was the day, they tried to do it. And I managed to mess it up by sharing the information about Dr. Weiss in another class where Patii, Sonya and others. If you don't believe her crying, check this one.
If people in power want to shut what minority say, they can use any form of censorship to stop interactive communication, which is protected by the Freedom of Press and the Freedom of Expression. I think if we start censoring everything from the people whose name is on any form of media, then we cannot have a newspaper or anything. What happens if Geroge W. Bush or others engaged in NWO states that they want to take down the blog postings and videos describing the conspiracies contradict to the US constitution or moral? How about the private military Black Water want their existance not known for the public and asked all the media not to publish their names or logos by complaining that is a vioration of copyright? No one can speak up the name, Black Water, in the news. I am trying to post my blog with evidences. It could be up to others to judge the value and the reality of the evidences. If I write the problem in InterDiscount, it is not a slander but a customer's opinion. I am not sending a propaganda to buy things in another store nor voicot them. It is a matter of how to take my feedback. It is same about Abkur Dalow Abshir and others engaged in the Mafia-Polizei connection in Aarau. I share aobut some residents who lived in non-existing rooms and other information. The police officers in Aarau Kantonzpolizei abondoned their job and denied to file of continued stalking of Abkur Dalow Abshir and their friends including Tibetan, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Mongolian groups in Aarau to Buchs AG area. What I share as pictures and videos are the people engaged in organized stalking which is similar to Stasi. Stasi victim network is looking for the information about the Stasi informants who worked or still working in southern Germany and Switzerland area. My information is much like that. We know Stasi was gone and German government recognized it as something bad. Some strangers started communicating with me in English as if they knew me pretty much. If these "temporary organized stalking (Stasi) workers" including detectives want to claim their figure in my film when they were on surveillance on me, then I would like to be contacted by them first. For organized stalking, someone similar to another perp often work together for helping each other to make alibi. For instance, the man Philipien man claimed to be the policital science professor and the man told me "we met in Zürich." The later man was a friend of the Tibetan guy who lived in Casa Torfeld I. I got pretty much information of how these strangers connected with each other. If they do not want to get their figure published, they should not engage in Stasi type harassment on a stranger for some money or rewards. If they commit an organized crime, they should be aware of how their information - like still going on Stasi - published to provoke the public awareness.

0 comments: