19 March, 2009

My personal responce to the article, "No sex please: An asexual life"

I happened to read this article, "No sex please: An asexual life." The article is about how a man turned out to become asexual. I decided to wrote about it as I had too much gang stalkers around me trying to claim me as prostitute or something of sex maniac.

I think my life is much like the guy in the article. I simply have no desire to explore sexuality. From the time I learned about Maslow's herarchy of needs. For the people who do not know the hierarchy, check out the picture.



I tried to focus on the very top as wanting something below seemed like becoming primitive. I am not saying that searching for food, shelter, clothes are not important as other desires. I think people should spend less time for lower needs. And do not think anyone spending too much time on the self-actualization always doing good. Think about Nero, he could have achieved to the self-actualization state quite easily because he had no problem for lower needs. He tried to exercise his will to destroy his own property. I think the moral judgment gives the one to be a good emperor or a bad one.

From what I see in organized stalkers, they are all stuck in the state up to love/belonging and having problem to go up to self-esteem. It is like how the stalkers were kept as the cult members within their social ties and have problem with their self-esteem. That seems to be the reason why they try to accuse the target for any misfortune happened on them. They cannot handle their own responsibility which takes an important role on developing the self-esteem. Telling too many lies can reduce the one's self-esteem. To avoid this, the stalkers often try to transparent their own desire or problem on to the target, so they can feel the self-esteem from the one seeing someone with problems. Well, I think I can write more about organized stalkers' psychological problem, but let me get back to the asexual matter.

I think asexuality would suite the propaganda of depopulation of the planet population. For a nation, asexuality could deadly as it means less "manpower available for military service." If they do not have enough people to defend a country, it will became vulnerable. On the other hand, asexuality is good for avoiding violent crimes results of sex drive. In my personal opinion, I think sexuality is just as a primitive desire human kind keep to motivate oneself for survival. Some people like good meals or good clothes, I think sexuality became a matter of choice.

After I became a Targeted Individual, I have seen some people around me telling they have sexual problems and hinting for having sex. I could include Abkur Dalow Abshir, under age male at that time, shouting "One Bottle, do you want to have sex with me?" In the original case, it was Dr. Elizabeth Weiss engaged in flirtation in her classroom in Spring 2006. And Ms. Judith Rosenberg wearing pink mini skirts in the class room with some ceiling panels off in Fall 2006. I guess the SJSU stalkers tried to use female instructors as I seemed to have no interest in men. I saw these gang stalkers have problems that they want to claim about the target. I do not know if sex drive is actually aroused by hormonal changes. But it would be interesting to know if the award-winning "gay bomb" can make asexual people to become hyper sexual. The US Army might figure this out if they shot a bomb into a Mosque or a Monastery.

I was alway having problem explain why I do not want to go out with men or even women for something special than friendship with certain distance. Say, it is nice to know more people being asexual. I know some people might have question why I do not have sex drive, so I just explain my version of why being an asexual. I am not a people person and I prefer to keep certain distance with people. I am a philosopher and I prefer to have more time with myself reading books or doing some researches to improve myself rather than spending time with someone else. I do like spending some time with friends but I just cannot offer more time for others when I have something to do - like studying German, Italian, or just doing researches on something. When someone needs my help, I do spend my time. It is not because of sex drive, but the reciprocity. Some claim that asexual would relate with the fear for sex. In my case, I do not have interest in sex. I might be fussy about cleaniness and do not want to think about body fluid exchange... That is something like a person to jump into a mud pond for some fun like a childish curiousty. From Wiliam Blake's poetry, "I am in you and you in me, mutual in Divine love." Humans are created like what God looks like. We see the Creater's image in each other, why do you bother in a part of one's body? I prefer to see as the whole and love as the whole and respect as the whole. It is not about sex but matter of how to see the entire universe in another person. Sorry, I am really a poet and worse romantist than Goethe.. I think I could go as the way of Byron if I wanted to study sexuality, but it never happened to me. Animals mate for reproduction, but I think humans would do better than animals using their creativity for more than mating without reproduction purpose. Actually, I think it feels way better to be the one with the entire universe than just a single another person. This is something you can feel when you are at the top of the heararchy of needs. Maslow sometimes called it as Peak Experience and Colin Wilson X-Function. I feel sorry for the people just sticked to the sensation in animal-like ones. By the way, I think Jesus gave me something much precious than having human mate, so I am not looking anyone.

From the article:

Not in the mood: The facts

* According to Kinsey’s ‘Sexual Behavior in the Human Male’, 1.5 per cent of the adult male population exhibits “no socio-sexual contacts or reactions”.

* In ‘Sexual Behavior in the Human Female’, Kinsey argued that up to 19 per cent of the unmarried female population exhibited asexual behaviour or reactions.

* A study in the US found that 33.57 per cent of asexuals have problems with self-esteem.

* In 1994, a British study found that 1 per cent of people had never felt any sexual attraction to another person. The same study found that a larger proportion of women than men are asexual.

* In 1982, a survey of ‘Playboy’ magazine readers found that 2 per cent of respondents were asexual.

* Possible causes of asexuality include genetic predisposition, hormonal imbalance or childhood experiences.

* The largest asexuality group on Facebook has 585 members.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-wellbeing/features/no-sex-please-an-asexual-life-1646347.html

It sounds normal to be asexual. It is nice the organized stalkers have no way to make up a claim against asexual targets. Oh, yeah, I might not be a help for increasing population. But I guess this is just an option as I might went through the Eugenics surgery in El Camino Hospital while I was kept as a voluntary patient. I have been hearing embrance sirens almost every day, so I guess checking my body in nearby hospitals are not a good idea as they seem to have gang stalkers working.

0 comments: