12 March, 2009

Dick Cheney's "SS-Style Political Assassination Unit"

I found this article very interesting when I remembered what I wrote in the last blog posting. Dick Cheney created the political assassins they work to protect his status. My last post was about the Department of Defense in the South America.

Here is the quote from the article:

Award-winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh dropped another bombshell this week when he revealed that former Vice-President Dick Cheney had his own SS-style political assassination unit that reported directly to him.

Hersh told a University of Minnesota audience on Tuesday, “After 9/11, I haven’t written about this yet, but the Central Intelligence Agency was very deeply involved in domestic activities against people they thought to be enemies of the state. Without any legal authority for it. They haven’t been called on it yet.”

The SJSU students (basically ABSC members) said they sent email to Dick Cheney to complain about me as a foreign student who only take knowlege and gone. Later, they were able to move in to any bacant room of my apartment on 760 N. 7th St. San Jose, CA, with the help of the janitor Antonio(?), the Latino man wearing white shirts. So, did these students join the political assassination unit? I think the possibiltiy is there as I was supposed to be trained by Dr. Elizabeth Weiss in Arkansas. After learning about how much the CIA officers travel in one day or make up some short trips to foreign nations in a black helcopters, I assume they wanted to make me work for the Japanese Self Defense Force after the training seems real. By the way, Dr. Weiss was also in the room synmetrical to my room, Rm#4219, during late October or November 2006. I can back up my side of story as I did not change anything from the beginning. And more proofs are coming out - including my cheaper 4WD renting at SFO Herz with the label shows the price is for sedan class cars. I guess this is what the CIA or other government officials can get in car rentals as they are picky to get better grade cars for their business. I guess if I can bring my case to the lawsuit in future, my bid could going up while I waite for more information exposed.

My understanding of the NWO based on the total control of structural human hierarchies. Cults and other form of social institutions including NGO are used to connect people. People are connected to each other and the top people such as the learder of a club or the president of an organization is recruited to monitor everyone. No one can go out to for whistleblowing as everyone is connected. If someone in the organization became a pain or a potential threat, the organization (such as SJSU) can target the one with the power of mass. This system will keep everyone on the top of the social institution to keep their position secured unless other tops formed a group to face against him or her to take the advantage. This is an ideal situation for the mind control of the mass. People are connected to serve in the slavitude to keep the social structure. In such a society, no one can be allowed to become a hermit. I do not know if this is good or not to think about human kind. The mass media and the intelligence tries to claim people who isolate themselves wicked or criminals. From my experience as a targeted individual, I know such statement is false - becaues local police officers and their informants are trying to drive the target to commit crime or violating the law. You know why? Because everyone is connected, the police officers cannot take a friend of someone they know as the target.

Let's go back to the story of political assassination. Claiming someone as criminal or mentally ill is a form of political assassination since the claim can discredit what the target say. In this sense, I think SJSU has pretty good political assassination squad to infilterate the students. I do not know if they are responsible for the mysterious "suicidal jumpings" from garages or John West Hall. I heard pretty much students jumped from John West Hall during 60s or 70s. Nowadays, mind control can be done through implants what DARPA developed (check out the article on Larson Media).

0 comments: