28 March, 2009

Ambulance siren twice so far (March 28th, 2009)

During the lunch time, I heard ambulance siren. It was about 12:45PM and I missed to record it. Then, at 1:03PM, I heard another siren from the outside. I filmed this one and that's the video below.

Yesterday, I did not hear any ambulance siren. You can see the last ambulance siren video from 2 days ago, March 26th, 2009. I think these videos prove the frequent ambulance passing by these days. This has been going on since several weeks ago. Unlike organized stalkers who prefer to claim the subject crazy and turn down any claim from the victim, I prefer to share the evidences. The psychiatrists in the US can ignore anything the patient say by stating them as just imaginations. To be scientific, I prefer to share videos. There is a book and website written about the misuse of ambulance and other official cars by the organized stalkers. What I claim is nothing more than exposing the possible organized stalkers' activities.

0 comments: