24 March, 2009

SJSU False Suicidal Claim - Email Analysis

This is about the email and the incident previously happened before Dr. English-Lueck , Dr. Weiss, Sgt. Laws and another UPD officer claimed me as suicidal. I was about to file the information to the Department of Homeland Security and police. Because of their claim of suicidal, I was failed to make it on time. What was the point of claiming me suicidal when I was to submit information to police?
This is about the anthropologists and anthropology students' scandal that ended me giving mental problem in three category "danger to self," "danger to others," "gravely disabled."

Be careful if you want to submit evidences of school's wrongdoing to police.
I never had any feeling to be suicidal, but because of SJSU, I got such stupid record.
If students were not harassing me, I probably did not contact Dr. Weiss at all. I do understand that SJSU and anthropologists needed to do something to discredit me as the whistleblower about students discrimination, non-random participants for ethnographic researches, or even the special relationships of Dr. Weiss.

I am hoping that by analyzing the initial incident of the mental proglem claim would help to clarify some part of misinformation about me in the current situation. I denied to be suicidal but the people around me made up such fact. I do not want anyone in Switzerland do claim such thing as mental hospitals here can kill the patients if they wish to die. I wanna be alive. I gotta stuffs to do more than creating this kind of video.. Ad vitam et ad Deus nostrum.

0 comments: