04 March, 2009

Communication with Blue Cross of California

I called the Blue Cross of California few minutes ago. I bought €10.00 for the communicating to retrieve my medical records from California. By checking what I can do and what I need to ask a lawyer to handle what I cannot do, I can get better sense of handling the situation.

My Blue Cross of California insurance receipt shows the cost they paid from October 17th to 23rd, 2006, but it lacks to describe October 16th, 2006, the day I was transported to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Emergency Psychiatric Acute Services. If the hospital workers and SJSU organized stalking group planed to hide how I was transported to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center from SJSU - false claims of police officers stating me suicidal, then they would make up as I was sent to El Camino Hospital by the paramedics from somewhere. I am just curious what was the cost at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Emergency Psychiatric Acute Services. If you listened the conversation of Dr. J.A. English-Lueck, Sgt. John Laws and another police officer about the day, you can hear how the police officer said they would give my insurance to the hospital. I am just curious how the hospital charged for that day as well as how much my medication at the El Camino Hospital costed. According to HIPAA, I have a right to know what medication I went through for being "suicidal or harmful to others." There is nothing much they can do as I have the voice recording of Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen warning me not to bring it to lawsuit 2 weeks before the the forced transportation and blaming me of accusing students on the phone which happened 2 days after the discharge from El Camino Hospital. Is this a normal conversation for a student and the school psychiatrist??? I still have no idea why I was thought as suicidal. If the organized stalkers were doing the opposite and they had intention of killing me, I think the situation seemed reasonable. In El Camino Hospital, the hospital workers tried to poison me to become vegetable state and they failed as I was communicating with the Equal Opportunity Services.


An autopsy report states that San Jose State University student Gregory Johnson Jr. committed suicide, but his parents allege that the Santa Clara County Medical Examiner-Coroner and the University Police Department are covering up a homicide.

Johnson, who was a junior kinesiology major and a member of Sigma Chi fraternity, died on Nov. 22, the report states. He was 20.

"It's an unfortunate situation," said UPD Chief Andre Barnes. "We're doing an investigation, and we have not found anything to suggest it was anything but suicide."

Pat Lopes Harris, director of media relations at SJSU, said Wednesday that UPD intended to finish the investigation and release a report in about three weeks.

According to the autopsy report, UPD officers told Patra Albrecht, an investigator for the coroner's office, that a fraternity brother found Johnson hanging in the basement of the Sigma Chi fraternity house, 284 S. 10th St., about 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 22.
http://www.uwire.com/Article.aspx?id=3774656


The university suspended police Chief Barnes last week after he reportedly stopped his officers from arresting a former Spartan football player who turned in a stolen gun.

San Jose State is investigating to see if Barnes acted improperly. Twenty-four-year-old Katrell Collier later fell to his death from a parking garage near campus. Investigators believe it was a suicide.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=4497552


Now, these sounds much like the preferred-suicide for the school people don't they? If they are murder, people get shocked. But if they are suicide, people can just blame the victims - or so called "victim blaming" or "dead won't speak." Oh, Medical examiners at the coroner's are friend of SJSU and SJPD faculties. The forensic anthropologist works there teaches forensic anthropology at SJSU. Everyone connected and able to do anything to help each other.

I personally think people skill is not worth than philosophical knowledge. A bunch of "good honorable people" would engage in witch hunting in the past. Imagine a bunch of philosopher to face similar situation. They would rather discuss the issue than hand someone for a solution.

I am not sure what "3 months" means, but that the V2K perps talking these days. I just post this information here in case something would happen 3 month later. I hope it won't be something like war.. All I know is that I have to renew my Swiss visa in 2 months.

0 comments: