20 July, 2013

Germans and Swiss cars showing up at Piltrvice Lake National Park

I went to Plitvice Lake National Park today. I wanted to take some nature photos for the future use on my book front page and such. You know, I got one book almost done - "Gang Stalkers in the Churches." I got the front layout ready for that book, but you know, it is always good to have extra copyright owned good pictures.

I went in a group tour and the group were made of the people from UK and one Australian girl who seemed to the friend of the driver and said she went to the lake yesterday as well. The trip was fine as no one really talked and I did not talk at all. No gaslighting, nor sensitization.

I saw two German cars on the way. One is the pic below. And another one is a white 4WD with starting F letter which means the car is from Frankfurt and the last numbers were 666.

Also, there were some Swiss number cars traveling to the same direction. And something funny number.

The mini bus stopped at the supermarket to buy something. Here is the German car.

At the park, I did not have chance to see the German cars nor drivers.

I need to make an OSAM video for today. But at the cave near the first entrance, I saw a group of Germans in the dark cave. I have a penlight and found a white small bag on the floor near my foot. There was a woman's voice saying I found her camera. I had no idea but picked it up and gave it to the woman inside. You know, the cave was completely dark and I saw a German speaking family inside. I filmed their voices for the proof. So, that one would be shared in the video format later. There was one more bag left inside with Chinese character on it. What kind of adventure game is this? German family with a missing camera case and a Chinese character bag in a dark cave... I bet that should be a comedy one.

The meeting point for the picking up by the mini bus was in front of a hotel. I arrived there about 15 minutes to the meeting time. I went inside of the hotel and saw a group of Japanese speaking people. I filmed them on my way to the cafe to their left. I drunk cafe and took pictures of them. They were talking together and writing on their schedule papers. I don't know why I encounter a Japanese group there.


For the fun part, you can see so many German and Swiss cars parked in the hotel parking lot. I wonder what was going on there.

Some are from Italy, France, and so on.
 
On the way back to Zagreb, the mini bus was surrounded by German cars.


When the bus came back to the city, I saw a man with funny T-shirt logo.

Oh, by the way, there is a German car parked outside of where I'm staying.

Enough German gang stalking? How come there are so many Germans showing up? Are they making up the claim of me as a Muslim or terrorist? Here is my plan; 1. write my diary sharing how I got so much damages and Germans stalking me, 2. do the x-ray to all the body check just like James Welbert did and bring it to the ICC with the suspicion of German intelligence engaged in my case. If Germans helping the US intelligence are responsible for the implants or something, you know, I can sue them for the violation of the Nürnberg Code.

Ah, I might be able to open the case with the harassment happened at DM, Tengelmann and the flat of Thomas Schöllhammer for the possible Neo-Nazi activity against a Targeted Individual. If I file a case there, the judge suppose to investigate on these suspicious Germans stalking me.

0 comments: