24 July, 2013

My brain CT scan result

I found a good place to have a CT scan of my brain. For the TIs, it is usually a hard task to find  a trustworthy doctor who won't ask the TIs to go to psychiatric wards instead of having he regular body examination. My opinion is that the TIs can exploit the chance of using medical tourism to find doctors abroad with less cost and explanation. My CT cost about 110€ and the doctor gave me the CD-ROM with the images, so I can use it for the proof of my health. If someone want to do it in one's country is expensive, the one would do it abroad. I think that is enough to persuade doctors to give you MRI, CT, and such.

Here is the result of my CT scan on my birthday few days ago. I'm gonna have MRI this afternoon. EEG, maybe in this week. I guess that would be enough to show what I got inside of me possibly causing EH or whatever.

The interesting parts in my CT results would be; 3 white dots in the brain, the white part in my jaw bone. I don't have any surgery in my jaw, but the white part seems something strange. The teeth crowns are all ceramics.








 

0 comments: