02 July, 2013

I move to Skpje with some German related cars..

I took a bus from Sofia to Skopje yesterday. I was supposed to be next to an Asian girl, and I just happened to sat across the row as her side and the other side got no numbers. There was a man with TEXAS logo T-shirt sat. I thought it was a typical perp with American logo. He was from Macedonia from his passport. The Chinese woman seemed to have a driver license or something from EU as she submitted a small plastic card with her passport together. She is from China. There seems another Chinese person sat on the back seat somewhere. There were few others who are from Netherlands who sat behind the Chinese girl. She said that she lived in Finland and was about to go back and was on the way.  The possibly the Chinese in the Bus who stood outside at the bus station and the view in the bus.




Here is the German car picture. It's hard to see the license number, but it got D on it.


And here are two German company transporting trucks. I wonder why they moving stuffs like this way. There are some Swiss companies transporting things to Vatican, but I wonder what these two are up to. Welcome to the land with Frankfurter Mafia, huh?

I'm doing fine here. No visible Germans around for today. They might be aware of me and their activities might be related with the Frankfurter gangs noticed by the police in this country.

0 comments: