15 July, 2013

OSAM video from yesterday

I was busy editing my new book. It took me almost two days for adding the appendix part with 100 question surveys to the V2K perps.

Yesterday, I went to the Catholic church in the evening, and I saw a German car on my way. It's in front of an embassy looking building. But it was Sunday, you know. The car does not have CD sign, so it might be of those infamous Frankfurter mafia's.

When I went to the church for the evening mass, I saw a group of people came. Some of them had large cameras and was taking pictures. To my right, two women sat and was replying in different languages very quickly. The woman sat left side of me and few to the bench in front did not take communion. I have no idea why those no-communion taker sat near me. I'm quite sensitive for those people remained at the bench during the communion because someone stole me wallet in Sofia. If they are working for the gang stalking, they can steal anything from my bag or damage it when I'm receiving the communion. 



0 comments: