22 December, 2013

German car 2 blocks from my hostel in Krakow

I saw an American car in the city. I don't know how people bring those cars around in East Europe.

And here is the German car from Munich. This is the only German car I saw today. It's parked 2 blocks from my hostel. The streets are fully parked and it seemed hard to find a spot.





The V2K perps say that they are FBI and they brought some Muslim informants with the razor weapon. The V2K perps say that they want to do some stripped search or something after making up the prostitution claim on me. I think I've got enough tricks they are doing. I'm just staying alone in my room and often use the net for backing up or playing game for the alibi purpose. You know, I'm writing books. My prayerbook would be updated before Christmas. And such...


0 comments: