12 December, 2013

Organized Stalkers Aound Me - December 11th, 2013

Here is the video from yesterday. I was so busy with FB fishing and writing my books. No photos for now. I think that FB game wasting time would be one of the subliminal message result to keep me wasting time. I slept till noon without problem. I don't know what happened and why I can sleep such long time without waking up to go to the bathroom from last night around 2am.

I tried to look for Anlave clinic but I could not find the one on the location. I saw some French cars on sale on the way and some French cars on the street. I saw one parked in front of the German embassy I accidentally walked around while looking for the hospital.

When I found the hospital address, I saw a German car with HH license parked. That location had only a normal residential buildings and no sign of the hospital.

At night, I saw a pirated movie stand on the street. So, I filmed it for the later sharing at Virtual Tourist. I forgot to add some crime information there. It must be fun for the tourist trap warning from a TI experience.

Currently, a man speaking Turkish stays in the hostel. And last night, I saw a bold head man washing his shoes at the bathroom. I have seen many people washing or wiping their shoes for the possible Muslim claim. I just added that information as it seems some perps might be doing the Muslim claim around of me. I'm anti-Muslim, ok? I don't talk to the Muslims nor do any activities with them. Don't see, don't talk to, don't listen are the best things to do to keep oneself safe from potentially dangerous Muslims. ACLU stated that being at a wrong place at a wrong time with Muslims around would make the one ended up in Gitzmo or Guantanamo Bay. I simply report about the suspicious people engaged in the Muslim-like activities for making the "Possible Al-Quaeda members among the gang stalkers in my case" PDF leaflet. From my experience of the gang stalkers' snitch jacket, I've learned that the perps who claim what they do is what they witness their target does can get their plan screwed if their activities are recorded. If a security steal things in front of a surveillance camera and he claims a man next to him stole them, you see who is wrong from the video. Also, perps should have a wide range friendship network around the world for their mafia activities. Check out who they know in their middle-East connection? I'm assuming they might have some phone calls from al-Quaeda friends. Hmmm?

Oh, I'm attending the evening mass tonight. Hope no perps do some skits there or making up the claims of me stealing and such. Who wanna visit a church and people claiming of flirtation or thefts and targeting a stranger? Well, we just have some people and churches which got some moral corruption, right? Early American churches got segregation law and blacks were not permitted to enter. Now we have some black church goers who go to the church and are asked to speak about the crimes they imagined for the money, right? Some areas in the church could be corrupted like the top to bottom by asking the weak people to do some favor for the bosses. If the KKK part would be right, they would be failing as they are not Jews as the traditional view from the key holder. Who is St. Paul? He accepted non-Jews to follow Jesus. I'm just an ethically and morally educated individual seeing the church and religion not a political tool but the world view. I'll share what happens at the church. Hope no skits going on. I'm planning to publish a small book of how Muslim making and profit making going on by the corrupted police informants.


0 comments: