21 December, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - December 20th, 2013

I'm in Budapest now. It was a short journey from Belgrade last night. I arrived at the bus station at 3am. There was a woman smoking and singing in the underpass. It was scary as I was watching the horror movie I downloaded from the Internet to keep me awake at night. I found the horror movies are the best to travel at the night trip. There was a man suddenly showing up near my suitcase when I checked downstairs and went back to the surface... You know, that's what exactly horror movies got for scaring people. I could edit my video with the music from American Horror Story and adding the Asian zombie man in Belgrade and such... Perps doing some scary skits like that at night here and there.

I saw a group or solo walking Asian women on the street frequently today. I don't know why there were only Asian women. It could be just for the perps doing the skit due to the suspicious Asian woman stood in front of the bathroom at the bus station this morning and the perps thought me lesbian or something. Well, anything with a pattern helps me to figure out who are the perps. I don't care if they put SS or Swastika wrappens and showing up near me. That's more obvious and more likely to happen with the Trabant gangs, right? Stasi used the Trabant for the transportation. Nowadays neo-Stasi (a part of neo-Nazi people) are traveling in Mercedes, BMW, and other German cars for the human tracking, right?

Here are the German cars near my guest house. I saw two nearby and one traveling on the street nearby.

There was a strange Italian car with so much traffic ticket on it. Maybe someone can help to find out what happened to the owner. Did he kidnapped or dead somewhere? Isn't it better for the Hungarian traffic cops to contact the Italian Embassy to move the car out from the street already?

After the mass, I went to a Turkish restaurant for the cheap healthy eat. Buffet are the best choice as I can pick something from the big tray instead of someone cooking especially for me. The V2K perps said that they put their feet on my dish as they thought me not washing my feet nor hands when I enter a building. I hate the Muslim perp or such harassment related with the Muslim delusional religious view. There was a female group showing up and talking in English nearby. I took picture for the possible false witness such as making the false report among the gang stalkers that I was in the store with Muslims or something. I could to the opposite inside of the Turkish restaurants or in the Muslim areas to check who are the perps or even the Muslim perps who could be much likely to have the connections with the Muslim extremist groups.

And here is the video - check out so many Asian female tourists.


Organized Stalkers Around Me - December 20th, 2013 by f100001011753856

0 comments: