01 December, 2013

German car traveled along my tram to the bus station

I took a long ride to Medjugorje yesterday and I was still tired. On 27th, I got some nose bleeding from the left side. The right side got bandage inside.

And when I was heading to the bus station in early morning, I saw a German car moving next to my tram on the same direction for awhile.

During my trip, a woman sat next to me had Jägermeister bag. I do love the drink but it takes pretty much like Uniqum.

I saw a yellow car with Paulerner logo. No German cars later. Perhaps someone asked the company importing German drinks for the gang stalking.

I was so tired and slept till 3pm today. I went to the rosary and the mass. There was 2 Philiopino like men stood in front of me. They shared the headphone for the listening the translation. I saw the man with iPhone on the recording mode during the time we prayed the Pater Nostra in Latin. During the communion, I stood and a woman with a small child holding in her hand stood next to me and the kid was kicking me with his foot. So, I moved to the right. Then there was an Asian woman stood just behind of me. There are some Asians here and there but not in a large group. I took her pic just in case for the gang stalking activity in future. No NYPD people today nor German speakers. I only saw one German car N OL 213?

0 comments: