12 December, 2013

The V2K perps' current plan sharing

The V2K perps say that they now want to claim me a mental disease. Well, I don't speak perfect Croatian. I do make mistakes and lack of vocabulary. So, if I speak Croatian not perfect, the perps can claim me look like mental disease if I look like a Chinese or something living in Belgrade. Al so, they are talking about how the Schöllhammer family made up a story of me borrowing from them and the wife brought the story of me as working at their home as a cleaning lady and was sleeping with her husband to the local church in order to expel me from the church. I don't know if they really did it or not. The V2K perps say that they wanted to make a lawsuit in Japan as their claims would be accepted as the Japanese government needs something to make me locked up or captured. As far as I know, I shared my leather bag and suitcase zipper damaged at their home on the last 2 days before leaving their flat. Do perps in Germany use the room-rent people to be a cleaning person in order to make the one looks like no money and stealing things? They are renting one room all the time and their teen boy didn't have more than 1000€ in his bank account. One time I saw a paper left on the table and I took the picture of it for the evidence keeping purpose. I do have another example that the room renter is on a loan.. Shall I add this information to my German perp stalking diary? The V2K perps said that the teen boy used his gang stalking work for making me up to be a Muslim with his punk group to get into a university. I don't know what happened to these people in Germany though. It could be true if the perps working with police get some rewards like free exam passing for the false witness. Look at how many German perps from Munich around? I think they might be related with some others... If I'm too upset with German perps, I might share the pics of those bank information.. for my safety.

I visited a church for the evening mass today. Today is the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, so I wanted to visit the church. The church had the mass in a small chapel and a man who was at the office helped me to tell me where they have the mass when I was waiting at the big church. When it was at the communion, I stood up and was about to join the line. A woman in a fur coat sat behind of me told me something very quick in Serbian. I could not hear it clearly... it was something like "Jer ... " I don't know her and she seemed not standing up for the communion but she took it very late. I don't know why she spoke up something. Well, I might figure it out later when I visit the church again. It was normal there. No kids surrounding me or something really strange. No Swedish car parked outside.

A good news: I'm typing up a free international prayer book. It contains many prayers and good for the prayer search and reading. I spent too much time for something else instead of prayers or other things.
 

0 comments: