22 December, 2013

I'm safely in Krakow now.

The train trip went normal yesterday. I saw many numbers of Asians at the train station. In the train, I saw few Asians sat on few compartments away. At the shopping mall above the train station, I saw some Asians. I encountered some German speakers just outside of the shopping center.

I slept early last night because I was tired but I woke up around 1am to go to the bathroom. Right after I went to the bathroom and went back, I saw some noises from outside and heard some male voices from the hallway. They seemed to be staying in another room.

Here is the video from yesterday about the Japanese translator with two Japanese women at the train station. I think the Japanese perps with the native translator would be a tendency in the Eastern Europe.


The V2K perps say that they want to bring someone from Moster. I guess they have the Muslim claim connection among the church workers and such. The V2K perps also said that they want to make the claim of me for the prostitution - a typical defamation for the Catholics or the mental disease. The second choice will make them able to bring a psychiatrist who forces me to admit to be a Muslim and then the Soka Gakkai perps will ask me to be converted to be Soka member. Well, for the Japanese retarded people, they want only one religion for the national security. I bet they will fail like the last time with the Japanese emperor... Just like Germans using the same techniques like in Stasi for the covert operation, the Japanese would be using the same mental training and personality enforcement. After 3S strategy introduced by the McAuthor, the Japanese got it right to drop their mentality. I think those Japanese girls in the video are typical gang stalkers who looks conservative and just trying to look like the office lady at a town hall, maybe?

0 comments: