15 December, 2007

12/12/07 2

O' Lord let me have enough for a day,
Time to pray, and time to learn the Gospels.
I wish there are not much to say
More than what I need to let my faith compels.

In thine eyes, am I worthy for thy teachings?
I have seen the ones no longer learning in from their hearts.
I hope I have a strength and power for preaching
To reconstruct our churches from money filled iron forts.

I am ready to walk along with the Christ.
I received a heavy Cross from the crowds.
My shoulder is ready to receive the wounds that could burst..
My limb is ready for any thrust from the swords.

My heart is completely at peace
Like the ones who are granted the honor.
My life is flourished for the grace,
As it is Virgin Mary who will be my moaner.

The heaven above, I have seen the figure,
Who I must follow his path and to admire.

0 comments: