30 December, 2007

Small Happiness

Small Happiness

Freedom besides the words and creativity.
Your imagination finds where to dwell.
Your every emotion reside in that activity.
Then congratulation, you must be well.

When I found my soul sits among the saints,
My heart is filled with joy as I am in the right place.
There, I chant to pray for the king, Jesus.
I gave up my life for offering to enter his house.

In our everyday life, we find the small happiness,
To the life in cold winter, to the life in hot summer,
In our ordinary life, our work, and normal wellness,
The way we pray prayers, the way we keep our temper.

O Virgin Mary, I am for you and for thy son.
In Christianity, I found the real mercy.
O Virgin Mary, show me the way to Zion.
In Catholicism, I found the real ecstasy.

While I am chanting the holy rosary,
I can keep myself away from any misery.

0 comments: