02 December, 2007

Academic carrier seems no meaning these days.

I found an interesting fact about SJSU Biological Science devision. If my knowledge is correct, Dr. Pierce, the forensic anthropologist, and Dr. Weiss conducted a research on bartebrae and wrote a paper. They published while or just before I transferred to SJSU, so it would not be hard to find the paper, though. I did not know there was another anthro-graduate person teaching in another area in SJSU. Anyway, I am not really into that as it is a issue for the university. If they are all covering up the scandal, what I planed and 80% done is crucial for prove my statement ・SJSU is killing and kidnapping people using their law enforcement.

Fortunately, I got my evidence from the beginning of March in Dr. Roberto Gonzalez's Anth187 class. Yeah, I may not have the part that Dr.Weiss talking about Dr. Gonzalez is a gay and he wanted to marry with her as it was the first time with a woman. I think it was after the spring break, but I do have enough files for backing up that part to. Yeah, I changed my habit and tried to pray rosary more these days. Miracle happens!!! I thought I left the data in Japan, but it was in my back up! I kept them under the funny folder name. At least, I can prove how Sarah Lynn started spreading rumors about me to the other students. Also, possibility I could get the names of who in the class/ABSC club hired by the government. I wonder why NSA did not take or destroy that information as someone did to my conversation with Dr. Weiss about her sleeping habit with colleagues on one Saturday afternoon in last May. I do not know it was gone from my computer when I was discharged from El Camino Hospital, where I saw another anthropologist... In retrospect, I think I should have married with Dr. Weiss and divorced a.s.s.p. That would only left me a funny marriage record instead of becoming a refugee. I wonder why anthropologists did not leave me alone, or persuading to marry with Dr. Weiss or get close to Dr. McCoy... (I guess he is a single..) If CIA wanted me, then why they did not just tell me, Uncle Sam wants you!・like the image of that old-fashioned picture. Then, I could write some poems and novels for the good of American Literature. I am not really into intelligence nor manipulation of human minds. Particle (individual) to Absolute would be the principle of this Hegelian World Domination by the Organized Stalkers, yet I know the value and principles of Deutsher Idealismus. They got two Hegelian types, you know? People could not understand the real concept as it was too noble and complex for his original students. My understanding of Hegel is a bit different from others, though. When we think about the nature and evolution, what we must consider is the philosophy behind Goethe's writings. Evolution itself is the principle and the fundamental fact of the mystery of God's workings. If anyone try to stick to one issue, they will lose it. This desire of clinging to earthly matter is the essence of the evil. I have lost everything except my faith in God. I have been fed and sheltered. Absolute is the way to reach Christ Jesus, not by the power elite domination of the particles. Each human ability is limited and what we know is that Absolute must be the perfect and eternal. If they want to control the entire population on the earth, I can say that it will bring a destruction of the harmony with natural evolutionary effects. This is because the individual particle itself has the ability to become the entire Absolute in my view. Who defines the Absolute? If each individual has potential to define the Absolute as the direction toward its own evolution, then mass cannot define one single Absolute. The goal must be unrevealed as the perfect condition is not even a worth for the understanding by the Particle. I'm not really into philosophical writing.. Man, this could go on and on..I have finished writing the summary of Marshal Thomas' e-book. So, I upload both English and Japanese version in this blog for the convenience of the viewers. Too busy for old-fashioned people based activism. But, I like to be hated by the mass who I am supposed to helping to get out from their slavery. That happened to our Lord in the past. As St. Francis says our body must be used as an instrument, I have no fear in the destruction of my body by the non-lethal weapon used by NSA.

0 comments: