28 December, 2007

FBI suing lawyers.

I have been contacted from another TI, and decided to check out the another victim supporting organization. There, I found a list of lawyers who are capable of suing FBI, CIA, and so on.
Finally, I found who to contact with about the “CIVIL MATTER.”
What all I want is get my life back to focus on what I can do for Jesus Christ.
I do not mind working and suffering with TIs, just like Jesus suffered for the people. If this is what Jesus meant to “walk with me,” then I am glad to take my path to my death.
But, what I want to see is the improvement.
Mother Theressa might be asked to help the poor dying on the street. She did not just helping abused people one by one, but she created something that the people can use the place after her death.
What I am doing is just talking and making suggestions to other victims. Praying might work as I know the power of Virgin Mary. Still, we need to go forward to change the future.
I already offered myself to you, Mary Magdalene.
My life, my faith, everything is up to you.
You suggested me to follow Virgin Mary when I visited your church in Paris.
It was the Catholic one with your name on it, indeed.
I am full of strength.
Let me have what is the best for this situation.

1 comments:

targetguy777 said...

i have tried to hire several lawyers and no luck none would take the case and i couldnt afford if they could. targetguy777@hotmail.com