13 December, 2007

Aha! This is the file I needed!!!

How many professors have ever cried at their office? This is a rare case as she was planning to do some proposal and have seen rejection from the student on the day before her “Red Letter Day.” If she decided to marry someone, then she should not ask me to marry in Canada... I hope she is no longer thinking about who to marry by now. (No offense, but because of my protesting, hehe.) If I could get rid of these roaches (gang stalkers) around me, I do not have to carry around these cursed and damned voice recordings. Because of her and SJSU students, I lost my opportunity to continue my study somewhere in the world. I am working on what I got to research. Learning about COINTELPRO and developing a countermeasure.

I'm going to create another film with dictation, but this is to show that I got some more to go. The thought reading device seems not working when the subject completely forgot about where she put the information. I learned how to use this technique for my benefit. It's like Chinese creating extraordinary possible mineral resource deposits in their country to prevent PROMISE to calculate the total resource available on Earth.

0 comments: