13 December, 2007

Extra Credit Work – April 14 '06

I found an audio file that was actually of extra credit work we were asked to do so for Anth 153. During that day, Dr. English-Lueck came to the lecture witch ABSC provided and sat few seats left from me.

That was one of the most exciting (traumatic?) lecture I had in my life. A professor in front of me were in very loose clothe with no bra and using body language seducing me. How many students could be seduced in such a way? Normally, students do such thing in classrooms but definitely not the one teaching the lecture!!!
I recall my memory that I was frozen seeing her doing so much while wondering why the dean of Anthropology Department sat near me. I saw Sarah Linn outside in the hallway in that famous WSQ basement room.

This is a tragedy that I have to work on my original evidences in order to bring out all the information in chronological order with precise information. I've got life like St. Clara of Assisi. Yeah, if I accepted her invitation later that night, then we could get a better agreement or at least I could have my educational opportunity. I never thought she would do it after I was imprisoned by Dr. English-Lueck and other SJSU faculty members. Seriously, I got trauma about her... After I rejected her in the beginning of October 2006, I was imprisoned in mental hospital. Then I again rejected her this February, and I had to find a refugee in foreign country because of that infamous anthropologists=CIA formula...

I hope she will NEVER EVER across the Atlantic Ocean, so I can keep enough distance from serious threat in my life. US Army, FBI, DOD, CIA, in my county are another threats in my life though. If she has a chance to read Byron's Chide Harold's Pilgrimage, she could know that I was not a easy game like other people she have gotten.

I got evidences since April... To be honest, it's pretty interesting to recall what I learned in her classes... What I liked about her was her knowledge in bones... and somehow she misunderstood me later.. If SJSU related person is reading this and able to say (or the NSA guys working on my on-line surveillance), tell the CIA agent that I might sometimes looking at her body while she was lecturing about the bones. If she could remember who almost fell by kicking the skeleton on the right side of the whiteboard and that poor thing had to removed for repairing for few semesters, she could probably guess why I was looking at her body while turned away...

Watching someone from the back is better to image the person's skeletal module...
Mystery solved, huh? I am capable to handle more creativity than ordinal human beings.


Worst is not yet to come.... to be continued.

0 comments: