07 May, 2013

A German car showing up in front of the building I'm staying

Did I do something wrong to the Germans? I got Germans showing up in almost everywhere I go. Ehen I was in Croatia, I got my VAIO suddenly not working and had to throw it away. There was a strange cuts on my new shoe soles I bought few days ago. Is this what the US and German diplomats are interested to do in the foreign countries? Someone's shoe sole cutting??? Today, I got a German car parked just outside of the building where I am staying. It seems the car is from Berlin. The family seemed to be staying in the nearby building not the one I'm staying. This is the ONLY foreign car in the neighborhood. How come it's a German car?

If anything happens to me while I'm staying in Sofia, Bulgaria, please assume the owner of this car might be involved in. I bet that is the easiest to find who are the gang stalkers and working with the intelligence / mafias in my case. If I see a US diplomat car around my place, I will share it.


0 comments: