12 May, 2013

DM clerk cheating on the change

Yesteday was the day with many beggars around even in McDonalds. Today was the day clerks cheating on the change. So far, I had the change cheating problem at DM in the Mall of Sofia and a conditorei near the Sredica metro station. At the mall, I bought a pack of sanitary napkin for 2.25lev and paid 5.30lev. The clerk gave me .05lev. I asked her I paid 5.30lev but she did not understand my English. I could try with my Croatian but I was a bit upset and was busy for filming. There was a woman with kids stood behind me on the line and she could speak English. She asked me and I explained about the situation and she talked with the clerk and I got 3lev change back. This was probably the first time I got cheated officially at a cashier in Sofia. Sometimes, they just calculate the price and just show me the price on the receipt or I pay moderate like 10lev or 20lev for the few things which cost 2-5lev and assuming the price would be less than what I gave. Well, was it because it was DM? The DM at Karlsplatz had the stupid security alarm that goes on at the entrance and cashier and the clerk checked my bag and claiming my netbook was the problem. You can watch this video from my past posting. I wonder why DM stores causing me problem like this. They might have a cooperate certain customer harassment program just like TEPCO employees harassing and stalking the anti-nuke plant activists in Japan.

Later, I bought a piroshiki for 2.20lev in a small bakery. I paid 5lev and I made sure that the change would be not that risky. The clerk gave me 2.20lev instead of 2.80lev. I got one 2lev note and 20ct. There is no way to miss the rest - 60ct is pretty a lot in the coins except just one 20ct coin. I wonder the gang stalkers made the rumor of me as if a mentally ill or retarded? That would work for cheating on the change openly like this way. Maybe, people should just go these stores and act as if retarded and film the change for the real hate crime going on. There would be clerks out there for cheating on the changes when the customer is kids or weak in the society. I think the UK shops using the cashier machines are great to avoid the cheating clerks.

When I was eating the piroshiki and walking, I noticed the woman in a white shirt walking behind of me and sometimes just getting close to my side where my side bag was. I noticed the woman and man walking slowly behind of me and led them pass me. They walked forward but suddenly turned and went back to the direction we were walking from. A strange incident.

At night, I went to KFC at Garbaldi Square. On the way I stopped at a signal and a man next to me asked where he can change money in English. I ignored him and passed the intersection. He was asking the same question to a couple when I looked back, so I filmed the situation. At the KFC, the female clerk suggested to take extra choice witch was 1.99lev. I asked the cole slow but that option was for eating in. When she packed everything and was almost to give me, she suddenly turned and asked the fryer inside for the French fries. I wonder why she was almost forgot to put the fries in. It was better included or I would put the picture of the menu and how she forgot putting it in. Was it done by the electronic harassment for causing mistakes of the clerks by sending subliminal message in their consciousness??

What will happen tomorrow? Beggars? Cheating? What else??

0 comments: