19 May, 2013

Turkish Muslims may flirt woman while they pray fake-rosary thing

I visited some churches yesterday to the south from the touristy area in Istanbul. I saw a woman and a kid following me when after I left a restaurant where I had lunch and saw those woman and a kid came and sat on the table next to me. They came after me and I had quite a big lunch. Somehow, I saw them walking behind of me toward the Takshim square.

Later, I saw the guy with the Homeland Security logo T-shirt on the street. That's what I posted in the previous posting.

When I was walking near the Seafood Bazaar, I saw a man walking almost parallel to me on the street. He was looking at me sometimes while he held the rosary-like thing for the Muslims and Greek Orthodox people. When I headed to the park, I saw him heading the same direction. I took a bench to take a rest while I did not see him around. I saw only one bench available and I sat there to drink my lemonade bottle. It was a hot day and I walked quite a lot and needed some rest. When I looked at the wall area, I saw the guy walking parallel sat there. I noticed him as he was waving hand and pointing his side. I don't know if this is normal for these Turkish man to act like and praying for whatever. Well, I think I learned something about their religious attitude today.


0 comments: