30 May, 2013

Suspicious Germans and Japanese (and Russians) showed up in Ephesus

I took buses to get to Ephesus yesterday. On my way, I encountered 2 young women who were reading  leaflets written in German. In the same bus, there was a man with yakuza-looking tatto arms. When I was at the Virgin Mary's House south of Ephesus, I saw a man with a T-shirt with Osaka University logo. Also, I saw a group of tourists who had a man wearing a German T-shirt. There was a small group of Japanese speaking senior Asians. How many Japanese traveling to the 7 churches in Turkey? In my video blog, you can find many perpetrators who are really suspicious. Maybe, I got some yakuza and mafia connections working in the gang stalking in my film. I'm curious if they are related with Japanese yakuzas. Only I know about the yakuza connection to Muslims is the ones learned to scuba diving in Dahab beach in Egypt. I heard that many yakuza people visit the beach to learn how to dive for their secret jobs. Is there anything yakuza has to do in Ephesus?

Here is the picture of Osaka University T-shirt logo and Japanese speakers in Ephesus.





0 comments: