04 May, 2013

The suspicious Japanese couple who showed up at a restaurant

I was walking around for the traditional restaurant this evening. It happened after I went to a local church.  The local catholic church had a sign telling the weekday mass would be at 7pm, but there was no mass. At least, I saw some people such as a man sat on the bench on the side of alter and the light was on. The Franciscan frair and some people seemed to be talking inside. I sat on the bench and waited. A woman inside left and the man sat on the side of the alter turned off the light of the chapel. I thought the mass might be held at 6pm instead of 7pm for the winter time. Well, the frair and the man left, so I left as well. I was not sure if I should speak with them or just leave it till they ask me. You know, today is Saturday and attending a mass at evening or tomorrow is mandate for Catholics. So, there is no reason I just show up there and just take the communion and leave there as a tourist.

Well, the area got a mosque as well as synagogue and other orthodox churches. The gang stalkers can make up stories with the local network to confirm me a Muslim. Rumoring can end up making up someone to be Muslim although the person does not like Islamic Law. I guess the ones mention the danger of the Muslim in the church for the gaslighting should be really hating Muslim and trying to check around the Muslims among the church visitors - I guess we have the witch-hunting system. Why don't they just go to mosque and hunt the real ones down?

So, I was looking for the traditional food in the city. When I saw the one on the TripAdvisor I checked already, there was a Japanese speaking couple suddenly showed up. They started looking the menu which I was looking. They were talking in Japanese. This city does not have Asians at all. How dare a Japanese couple suddenly showing up from nowhere and tried to enter the restaurant I was thinking to eat my dinner??? I think that one was very suspicious. And here is the video of the suspicious couple. Do they relate with the kidnapping of Japanese in the Eastern Europe? I've heard some people were kidnapped to North Korea and such.. If they are perps, I hope they don't make up a story of communicating with me and making up what I said to them. I did not talk with them but simply filmed them for their suspicious activity.

0 comments: