29 May, 2013

The suspicious Asian woman showed up at the bus terminal and a crazy man at a park

Here is the video blog from today. I'm in Izmir now. I'm just heading to few places famous in the Bible. Not all 7 churches this time. Most areas are now ruins, so it's not much to see for the Christian activities. I'd rather go to a church mass instead of the ruins. Well, they got history and destroyed just like in the Apocalypse part of the Bible. Anyone want to rebuild these churches? Any spiritual call to rebuild them? The pope might have something to do with these ruins. It sounds better to rebuild them than just to be left as ruins.

When I arrived at the bus terminal, I tried to get a bus to Basmane train station. Some people helped me and I was able to get to the bus station inside of the bus terminal. When I got there, an Asian woman showed up and she also asked the same question in English. She asked about where to buy the ticket and such. From her light luggage, I assumed that she is not the normal tourist who usually have a large backpack or a small suitcase for at least few days clothes plus some stuffs. I assumed that she might be already settled in the hotel and left her suitcase there and was doing a short tour alone. She is a lone traveler and that is quite unique already for her age and her ethnicity. And how she got to the bus terminal? It was early morning before 10am. It is possible that she might took a taxi to get to the bus terminal and did the tour from the different bus at the bus terminal. The local bus is different. But, it was morning and she wanted to go to the train station. If she stays in Izmir, she supposed to get to the train station instead of the bus terminal which is quite far away from the city center. So, I assume she is suspicious. Perhaps, she might be working for the Chinese or Korean embassy.

 And here is a crazy man in the park. He was shouting and squatting alone while others are watching him. I often find some people acting funny around me. As a Targeted Individual, I got mental disease claims sometimes. Well, I'm fine to have that claim as it is historically collect for the Christians to be called mental disease. Look at Jack London's Iron Heel. The bishop who wanted to help the poor was claimed as mentally ill by the upper class pressure. Well, there seems to be many mental disease Muslims out there, so I'm assuming this might be normal in Turkey or other Islamic countries. Well, I've read about the articles related with Islamic population in Egypt and Muslim men with aggression due to the mental illness. I cannot find that one but here is another one interesting to share: "Islam is a Mental Illness." I got someone killed the baby pigeons in Sarajevo and such, so I am aware of some Muslims are extremely dangerous when they got mental illness to have any intelligence to stay away from others' business. Enjoy the man shouting in the video. I hope he does not join those Al-Quaeda or some Jihardist groups when he got self-destructive.




0 comments: